Thursday, February 3, 2011

David Andersen 3D show a lot more later on.











Bente Dalsbæk
'I just love David Andersen - one of the most edgy designers we have. Awsome show - awsome clothes!'.


Alpha Høilund D.Cruise
David Andersen been wowing us for some seasons now. But he really made us sit up right and follow what I believe to be one of the most interesting and powerful viewings in 3D I have seen to date. The film took us on a journey through space and time. Through the arts and the dance. Through light and Dark. The Music and the models and the collection was pictured so refined and in harmony I was sometimes forgetting THIS IS A FASHION SHOW.

At the end of the viewing the fashion show started and there was one entree for each model. All in Black tight fit but yet functional And Beautifully executed.

This have so fare been one of my most interesting shows this season.

David Andersen you get *****

Alpha D. Cruise
PR DIRECTOR






                                                        
The David Andersen 'Nil Illegitimi Carborundum' show today revealed a strong predomenently black female collection that match up perfectly with how we best know David Andersen from his mens line. Emphasis on great lines, cutting edge tailoring and a powerful attitude with a twist of rebel; fur, leather, knit and edgy/sexy/rough accessorized - came together in a very spectator-friendly execution of an 'in your face" 3D show.. Loved it!

Ghazal Samii Stylist /SLASH/MANAGEMENT
Quilty Pleasure PR Rep.










"I just love my new stud jacket from David Andersen
It combines the rawness from rock'n'roll with the stylish look from a classic suit. It enables me to be rock and sweet talk my bank adviser at the same time!"

All The best
Paw












No comments:

Post a Comment